Friday, October 4, 2013

Jordan Admits Kobe Could Beat Him In A 1-On-1, Says LeBron's Got Nothing On Him

You've got to love MJ. He recently admitted that the only player who could beat him in a 1-On-1 match up is Kobe Bryant. Asked why Kobe, the legend stated...(wait for this)... "coz he steals all my moves!" LMAO! So in essence, the only person who can be Jordo is Jordo, playing as Kobe... or something like that.

"I don't think I would lose [to anyone]," he said in a new promo video for NBA 2K14, "other than to Kobe Bryant because he steals all of my moves."
 
Of course LeBron didn't feature much in the conversation, because as we all know, he'll always play second fiddle to MJ (did I just say that?!)

Anyway, save for the backhanded compliment, check out the video showing the similarities between the two best BBall players of all time (well, it's the best BBall player of all time given that one is simply copying the other, innit?) 
 

Tonnes of content pinched from complex.com 

Marcus Itimu,
Reporter Extraordinaire
Get at me dawg
0714888555

No comments:

Post a Comment